For Suyog Computech Private Limited
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Job Title
- Contact Information including Email address and Phone Number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interest
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
EMAIL NEWSLETTERS RELATED COOKIES
FORMS RELATED COOKIES
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
SITE PREFERENCES COOKIES
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
B. Log files:
C. "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" :
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance;
- to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently;
- to identify you once you fill forms on our website;
- to contact you and respond to your questions or requests; and
- to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
- to process job application and alumni related requests, more details about which are available on corresponding portals of this website.
DISCLOSURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission. We share your Personal Information when it is necessary only to:
- To our subsidiaries, branch locations.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms of sale and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may choose not to input any personal information when prompted
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
MINORS?? Is this required?
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the Contact Information below.